A. WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
1. Welcome to our website ZEMP NATURALS (our “Website”/ “Site”). We provide state of the art leather and Jute/Cotton mix goods with a simple purchase and delivery process, and a customer friendly (superior) service and support.
2. Our Website is provided to enable you personally to buy leather fashion accessories, Jute/Cotton mixed handbags or other products and you may not use it for any other purpose.
3. By accessing this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions (our “T&C”) set out herein, which govern your (“you” or “your”) use of our Website, and ours (“we” or “our” – see our corporate entity at the end of our T&C). Please read these T&C carefully before using our Website or placing an order, and if you do not agree to them, you may not use our Website.
4. We reserve the right to modify our T&C at our discretion, without prior notice. Your continued use of our Website following any change shall signify your agreement to the modified T&C.
5. You may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without our consent.
6. You may not impersonate another entity or person, provide inaccurate or misleading PayPal, bank, credit card or other information, or use a false email address,
7. Our Website is governed by the laws of Australia. Our domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement shall be our Australian address as set out at the end of these T&C.
8. If you have any queries with regards to our products or website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. These Terms and Conditions are our copyrighted intellectual property and any use by third parties – even extracts for commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services– is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
B. HOW TO SHOP
1. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions on how to shop online.
2. When you order an item from our Website you are offering to buy it at the stated price given on our Website and on the T&C set out herein.
3. We try to ensure that all product details, descriptions and prices on our Website are accurate.
4. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason, including stock being unavailable, not being able to obtain payment authorization, or finding an error in the information or pricing given on our Website.
5. It must be understood that goods are offered subject to availability. With any website, stock positions may change, as other orders are processed. If you order something, and the stock runs out before we execute your order, we will notify you, and we will not charge you for out of stock items.
6. Please check your order before placing it. We will email you confirmation of the products you have elected to buy, the value that will be debited from your card and a payment reference. You will also be sent an email confirmation with regards to bank transfer payment. This email will not be an order confirmation or acceptance from ZEMP NATURALS. Acceptance of your order is completed when we receive cleared payment for your purchase, upon which we will email you acknowledgement of receipt of payment.
7. If you have any queries about how to shop at the ZEMP NATURALS Online store please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Claire on +61 421 095 945 Mondays to Fridays between 08h00 and 17h00.
C. MINIMUM AGE
1. Users under the age of 18 can only use this website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
D. METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. BILLING – We will accept payment for your purchase by either Bank transfer or PayPal. All goods supplied remain the property of ZEMP NATURALS until they are paid for in full, in case payment has not been received within 7 working days, your order will expire.
Please ensure you enter your contact and delivery details correctly, including your phone number, so that we can contact you if necessary. If payment is via credit card, the name on the credit card used for payment must match the billing name on the order. We reserve the right to cancel any order which we determine does not meet this requirement.
2. CURRENCY – All product and shipping prices quoted on the www.zempnaturals.com.au are in Australian Dollars (AUD). All transactions are settled in AUD. Some credit providers may charge additional fees, please contact your credit provider for more information.
Some credit providers may charge additional fees, please contact your credit provider for more information.
3. GST & TAXES – All purchases delivered within Australia incur the standard government Goods and Service Tax (GST). All prices listed at www.zempnaturals.com.au include GST. Purchases shipped to international address are exempt from Australian taxes (10% GST). For international orders, the prices listed do not include any overseas duties, customs or import charges which may apply depending on the landing country. Any additional international charges will be at the expense of the recipient and will not be covered by ZEMP NATURALS. The customer may incur these charges at any time up to 24 months after the goods are purchased. ZEMP NATURALS reserves the right to charge any unpaid or additional taxes and duties to the original purchaser’s credit card.
ZEMP NATURALS delivers anywhere in Australia according to the following conditions:
1. For all orders over AUD 100.- ZEMP NATURALS delivers free of charge within Australia, either door-to-door or door-to-counter, depending on where you’re located, excl. sale items.
2. For orders under AUD 100.- ZEMP NATURALS charges a non-refundable AUD 15.- fee to deliver either door-to-door or door-to-counter, depending on where you’re located.
3. If your delivery address is outside of a main centre, we will deliver to the nearest counter in your area (door-to-counter). In this case we will contact you to agree on the pick-up point.
4. If your delivery address is outside of a main centre but would like door-to-door delivery you can contact us, and we will quote you for a non-refundable delivery fee which needs to be settled by you before we send out your order.
5. Free shipping doesn’t apply to sale items. The shipping cost for this has a flat fee of AUD 15.-
- Your order will be delivered by the most appropriate service as nominated by ZEMP NATURALS from Monday to Friday.
- A tracking number will be issued via e-mail to the e-mail address you provide which will enable you to track the progress of your parcel once it is booked.
- We will use either Sendle or Australia Post as a chosen carrier to deliver your order. We will deliver to P.O. Boxes and Northern Territory addresses with Australia Post.
- We will generally deliver to all residential and business addresses with Sendle. Please contact us if you would like to request Australia Post to deliver your parcel.
- We use Sendle or Australia Post services for delivery. Depending on the delivery location please allow the following delivery times:
- Sendle is used for Australian metropolitan addresses. Please allow 1 – 3 working days for delivery. For regional or outer metro areas this could be extended to 5 working days.
- Australia Post is used for P.O. Boxes, non Metropolitan areas and Northern Territory. Please allow 3-7 working days for your delivery from dispatch. Please note, during peak periods such as sales and Christmas, standard post PO Box deliveries can take up to 14 days. Please contact us if you would like a faster alternative email@example.com.
- Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances such as natural disaster, strike, transport complications etc.
F. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. All required information can be found on our Refunds & Return page: https://zempnaturals.com.au/refunds-returns/
G. WARRANTY & REPAIR
The ZEMP NATURALS warranty policy is automatically in effect upon purchase of any ZEMP NATURALS product. ZEMP NATURALS grants a 12 month (1year) warranty period. The warrantee guarantees the buyer that the products meet the standards of usability, reliability and durability.
- The warranties do not apply in case of:
– theft or loss;
– intentional damage;
– damages as a result of improper usage such as scratching, bumping or falling;
– normal wear and tear or aging of the used materials; or
– damages as a result of neglected care.
- The warranty on a watch relates to the movement and not to other parts such as the glass or the strap. Wear traces visible on the watch must be considered as normal effects of usage. The effects of perspiration on the strap differ from person to person, due to the differences in acidity.
- The warranty no longer applies in case a third party performed repair works or other works on the product, without prior written permission by ZEMP NATURALS.
- Shipment costs for a return shipment after a warranty request or repair request (for defects occurring after the buyer has used the product), will be borne by the buyer.
- If you have any questions regarding returns and warranty, the buyer can always contact the ZEMP NATURALS customer care team via firstname.lastname@example.org
H. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
By you using our Website or exchanging emails with us, you communicate with us by electronic means. You therefore agree that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communications sent or received electronically satisfy any legal requirement, including but not limited to, the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
I. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
1. We offer use of this website “as is” and “as available”, and its use by you is at your own risk. Neither we, or our owning Limited Corporation, or the members of that Limited Corporation, or its employees, consultants, advisors, affiliates, agents or suppliers shall be responsible for any damages or loss resulting from or relating to the use of our Website, or any of its content, irrespective of the cause of the damages.
2. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
3. We make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology of our Website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be free of interruption or errors. We nevertheless ask you to report any problems or errors you may find on our Website to email@example.com
4. We cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on your electronic devices (personal computer, mobile phone or other device used to browse our Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software / spy-ware on such devices.
J. PRODUCT INFORMATION
1. Please note leather and Jute is a natural product; potential colour variances are possible from batch to batch and may vary from product to product.
2. We have tried to describe and display our products as accurately as possible on our Website. However, computer monitors vary, and your computer monitor may display the colours of items differently to how they actually appear on an item.
3. We do not warrant that the descriptions and information provided on our website are accurate or free of errors or omissions.
4. Also please note that photographs of products may not exactly match the product, as some items have unique colouring and also variances from item to item.
5. Please also note that sizes and measurements are approximate, as there are variations in the sizing standards of various manufacturers.
1. We undertake that the private information required for executing the orders placed through our Website will be kept in the strictest confidence by us and not sold or made known to third parties, unless we are legally bound to do so, in the case of fraud investigations etc.
2. We may collect and store the following information provided by you: Your name and surname, e-mail address, birth date, gender, address, electronic browsing and click patterns, IP address; and use this information as follows:
2.1. To inform you of facts relating to your access and use of our Website (subject to your consent).
2.2. To inform you about our products, services and events (again subject to your consent).
2.3. To verify your identity when you buy from us.
2.4. To verify that goods are received by you and that you are the owner of the credit card used for payment.
2.5. To compile non-personal statistical information about the browsing habits, click-patterns and access to our Website of our site users in general (and not related to any specific person).
3. The information described above is collected either electronically by using cookies (which you can control through your browser settings) or is provided voluntarily by you.
4. You may elect not to receive marketing communications from us by advising us by email to that effect or by clicking “unsubscribe”.
5. We own and retain all rights to non-personal general statistical information collected and compiled by us.
6. You agree that certain personal information of yours such as full names, delivery address, email address, contact numbers etc will be disclosed to the courier companies used by us to deliver goods to you and also to PayPal and the bankers and credit card companies handling payments being made by you.
L. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
1. All the content, trademarks and data on our Website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to us and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
2. No person, business or web site may frame this site or any of the pages of our Website in any way whatsoever.
3. No person, business or web site may use any technology to search and gain any information from this Website.
M. CHANGES TO T&C
ZEMP NATURALS Pty Ltd reserves the right to change these T&C or any part thereof at any time. It is recommended you revisit the T&C page regularly to ensure that you are up to date and satisfied with the latest T&C and if not so satisfied, you are entitled to terminate your registration with ZEMP NATURALS. If you are not satisfied with changes to this website’s T&C you must refrain from using the website in any way. By continuing to access, browse and use this website – you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes to the T&C.
N. CONTACT AND DOMICILIUM
1. This website (www.zempnaturals.com.au) is owned and run by ZEMP NATURALS Pty Ltd 4567 Sunrise Beach QLD Australia ABN 26 635 491 959 and trades as ZEMP NATURALS
Phone: +61 421 095 945
Address: ZEMP NATURALS Pty Ltd, 48 Newfield Street, Sunrise Beach QLD 4567, Australia
2. We choose as our address for all purposes under these T&C, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the following address: ZEMP NATURALS Pty Ltd, 48 Newfield Street, Sunrise Beach QLD 4567, Australia (with copies by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) email copies must also be received in order for notice to be validly given).
O. ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Express written permission must be obtained from us before a link to our websites is created in any other website.
2. Our websites offer e-mail functions and other interactive media (our interactive media). You may not use our interactive media to convey any material that is unlawful in any way, be it harmful, hateful, abusive, racial, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, profane, vulgar, indecent, or otherwise objectionable or that could constitute a criminal offence, violate any applicable law, or give rise to civil claims.
3. Also, you may not convey any material that is protected by copyright, patent, or other proprietary right without obtaining permission of the copyright or patent owner or right-holder.
4. The only commercial purposes that our interactive media may be used for is the promotion of the sales of the goods, materials and concepts contained in our websites, such sales to be affected via our website www.zempnaturals.com.au
5. We do not endorse any opinions that may be expressed via our interactive media. Furthermore, we reserve the unfettered right to edit or delete any submissions via our interactive media.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify ZEMP NATURALS Pty Ltd and its associated entities, affiliates, owners, officers, agents, employees, contractors or other collaborators harmless from and against any claim or demand, including legal and other costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the following:
a) Any material or information you submit, forward, email or post to them if such material or information distorts or exaggerates the information available on our websites and T&C.
b) Any violation by you of these T&C, or your violation of any rights of any other party.
c) Any acts or omissions of any nature you undertake or create in contravention of our T&C as set out herein.
7. We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our websites, including, but not limited to, content, features, hours of availability and rewards schemes.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (one) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (two) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (three) line or system failure or the introduction of computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
P. T’s&C’s ONLINE COMPETITIONS:
1. The promoter is: ZEMP NATURALS Pty Ltd, 48 Newfield Street, Sunrise Beach QLD 4567, Australia.
2. Employees of ZEMP NATURALS or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. Only Australian residents can claim the prize.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be specified on the post or on the bottom of this article. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winner will be chosen by a draw.
10. The winner will be notified by Facebook or via our weekly newsletter on the closing date or within 3 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or will be send by post or courier.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. How we choose winners from competitions:
a. publication of the competition via social media or our newsletter, stating the time frame and the publishing date of the winner
b. all entrants of the competition will be added on an Excel sheet, each entrant gets a number allocated
c. based on the total number of entrants, the winner will be chosen on https://www.random.org/integers/ (the winning random integer number will be allocated to the corresponding entrant on the Excel sheet), three employees of ZEMP NATURALS Pty Ltd sign off the winner and correspondence will be filed
d. Winner will be published as per initial announcement (Facebook and/or other Social Media and/or Newsletter)
Sign-up draws on the Newsletter and Facebook page
19. Email addresses will be collected via a link on our Facebook page or via a link to database program.
20. After the stated date, all collected names/email addresses will be added in an Excel sheet with every email address allocated to a number
21. Based on the total number of email addresses/entrants, the winner will be chosen on the website https://www.random.org/integers/ (the winning random integer number will be allocated to corresponding email address on the Excel Sheet)
22. Winner will be published on our Facebook page or on our weekly Newsletter.
23. Current competition: No current competition